Here's a pocket dump recently featured on the Everyday Carry blog. Never leave without:
- Peugeot Partner and house keys;
- Noise Goods leather wallet with cards and cash;
- Fabriano Goffrata notebook;
- Pilot Lettering Pen 30;
- Bic Silver pen;
- Olfa Sac-1 knife with cheap blades;
- Stanley Intermatic measuring tape (kind of hard to find);
- Wiko Cink Slim phone.
The Coin Wallet looks gorgeous with almost one and a half years of use. The thread is intact, the texture impeccable, and the color is now absolutely appetizing with that extra caramel tinge on top. From here we go sublime.
Thanks for reading. Stay close!